Perfect if your New Years Resolution is to have more fun
Brisbane is a wonderful place to live because of its incredible climate, easy going pace and plethora of incredible sites, events and activities that are at our finger tips.
If you need some inspiration on how to make 2019 the most fun year yet, and you want to really take advantage of the best Brisbane has to offer, then why not work your way through this list of 50 fun things to do in Brisbane in 2019 with your kids.
2. While you are there, stroll through the Jacaranda trees and visit the incredible New Farm Park, arguably Brisbane's most beautiful park with weekend markets, a wonderful all ages playground and boundless room for a picnic.
3. Visit the lagoon at South Bank for a free swim with city views.
4. Head to Eat Street Markets for live music and an eclectic array of cuisines from around the world.
5. Take a city cat ride and make the journey even more fun than the destination.
6. Visit the cosmic skyzone of Brisbane's Planetarium situated right next to the beautiful botanic gardens at Mt Coot-ha.
46. Indulge in some of the best gelato you will ever have at Gelato Messina in South Brisbane.
47. Go on a free walking tour of Brisbane City to learn about the history and get an overview of the city.
48. Visit one of the many incredible attractions that QLD is famous for across the world including the theme parks (Dreamworld, Wet and Wild, SeaWorld, Movie World), Australia Zoo and Underwater World.
50. You are sure to be exhausted after all this and in need of some time with someone special. Check out these Date Night Restaurants to have a romantic evening for two.
So there you have it! We hope you have found some inspiration. If you think we should expand this list then please comment with some of your favourite hot spots and activities in the comments! Maybe we can get to 100 with your help!