1. Going to your local shopping centre is an almost daily occurrence. Especially if there is a Kmart.
2. You drive everywhere because let's face it, the public transport isn't that great.
3. A visit to the park is never complete without a takeaway coffee in hand.
4. Springtime comes with an element of fear, as that is when the magpies descend. But the jacaranda trees are lovely!
5. Your washing line is always full of wet towels, drying from the trip to the beach/local pool/backyard sprinkler.
6. You buy all these cute baby outfits, only to have your baby wear just a nappy for 8 months of the year.
7. A weekend isn't complete without a trip to Bunnings, a backyard BBQ and brunch at one of the many beautiful cafes.
8. Your favourite family day is a trip to Southbank and the Cultural Centre, as you can go swimming, visit a museum and get some great food all in one place.
9. Your favourite beach is either on the Sunshine Coast or the Gold Coast and you would never go to the other.
10. Your standard Mum 'uniform' is activewear and you wear it everywhere.
11. You utter the words "Put your hat back on!" at least ten times a day.
12. You both look forward to and dread The Ekka, as you know you will get to eat Dagwood Dogs and strawberry ice creams, but your kids are almost guaranteed to get sick afterwards.
13. You have fond memories of your local bar/pub from your pre-kid days like The Vic or The RE, but you could not imagine going out there now. This is particularly true of the Valley, where you would not be caught dead.
14. Winter is the perfect time of year and makes up for the swelteringly humid summer days as it is nothing but sunshine, warm days and cool nights.
15. You do not own a jacket, but you have at least five different pairs of thongs.
16. You go through litres of sunscreen a year and don't go lower than 30
17. You live on either the north or south side and there are suburbs you have never even heard of on the other side.
18. You can't park your car in your garage as it is full of bikes, scooters and sporting equipment, as your kids spend most of their time outside playing.
19. School holidays inevitably means a trip to a theme park and Australia Zoo, and you wonder how your kids convinced you to brave those lines.
20. You have been to Rhyme Time at your local library at least once.
21. You secretly know you live in the greatest city in Australia, with the best weather and more amazing things to do than anyone out of Brisbane realises.
How do you know you're a Brisbane Mum? Please let us know in the comments below, we would love to hear from you!