With Easter only a month away the Easter Bunny still has time to avoid the busy shopping centres and order some gorgeous gifts online. There are millions of products to choose from online but sites like Facebook and Etsy have made it easier to be a conscious shopper and support small business'.
When you buy from a local small business you can be assured that you will receive a lovingly handmade, quality product. To make it even easier for you, this Easter I have compiled a list of some of Facebook and Etsy’s cutest Easter offerings, ranging in price from $4 to $55 that are guaranteed to bring as much joy as chocolate, without the mess and hyperactivity.
1. Fluturi 'Fluturi' is a children’s designer based near Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and this Easter she has designed a range of stunning bunny inspired rompers. While you are on her page, have a peak at her super cute custom cushions that are also available in Easter designs.
Cost: The rompers are $45 and $8.50 for postage.
Fairies Cross Here
2. Fairies Cross Here 'Fairies Cross Here' is a small business based in Mackay that specialises in children’s décor. These adorable teepees, available in a variety of colours and patterns, are the perfect gift for children of any age and make a great addition to a fairy house or simply to display all year round. The company also specialise in custom fairy houses and keepsakes so make sure to check these out on their Facebook page.
Cost: The tents are $10 and postage is $2.
Archie & Rae
3. Archie & Rae 'Archie & Rae' is a local Brisbane business specialising in custom made bonnets that are 100% cotton and have a quick and easy snap strap for safety. These delightful Easter bonnets are available in a variety of colours and are the perfect edition to your little ones Easter ensemble. They also make a wonderful prop for an Easter inspired photo shoot.
Cost: The Easter Bonnets are now at an Easter special price of $25 and postage is $8.
Red Pebble Designs
4. Red Pebble Designs 'Red Pebble Designs' is a Melbourne based business run by a stay at home mother of four, who was inspired to create unique products at an amazingly affordable price. These personalised bags will make for an 'egg-ceptionally', 'egg-citing' Easter egg hunt! While you are on Red Pebble Design’s page also make sure to check out her range of gorgeous party products.
Cost: The Easter bags are $4 and postage is $7.
5. Bubblegum Royal 'Bubblegum Royal' is another small business based on the Sunshine Coast and specialises in children’s accessories. These precious bunny necklaces are made to order and customers can choose their own colours and patterns, making this a truly unique gift. Your little one will love showing off this special one of a kind piece to all their friends and you can even pick up a bracelet to match!
Cost: The bunny necklaces are $15 and postage is $10.
Country & Crown
6. Country & Crown 'Country & Crown' are located in Western Australia and create stunning handmade children’s products and this Easter they have created these super cute Bunny Wands. The wands are available in different colours and can be ordered individually or in a pack of three. You can even pair the wand with a matching handmade outfit!
Cost: The wands are $10 each or 3 for $28 and postage is $8.
Poppy's For Ruby
7. Poppy’s For Ruby 'Poppy's For Ruby' create personalised products for children and adults. These adorable personalised bunny ears would be perfect for your child to wear to their Easter parade at school and there are a variety of colours to choose from, making it suitable for boys and girls. Although the company is based locally in Cleveland, they do offer nationwide shipping.
Cost: Prices range from $5 to $7 depending on the material and postage is $8.
8. Parke Avenue 'Parke Avenue' is based in Hervey Bay and specialise in beautiful, minimalistic styled home décor and baby products. Their A5 Easter milestone cards are perfect for an Easter photo shoot and their stunning Easter A4 prints are printed on smooth, matte 250gsm cardstock and are available in any colour option.
Cost: Milestone cards are $7, A4 prints are $10 each and postage is FREE Australia wide.
9. Castle Handmade 'Castle Handmade' create beautifully crocheted toys and décor in Kurrajong Heights, New South Wales. This Easter they have created the most adorable hatchling. Your child will be delighted when they turn their egg inside out and find this gorgeous chick. There are other Easter items available including hot cross buns, carrots, bunnies and they do custom orders as well.
Cost: The Easter Chick is $30 and postage is $10.
10. Little Poppy 'Little Poppy' are a Mackay based small business that make luxury, handmade crochet baskets from recycled materials. These beautiful Easter baskets come in a range of colours and patterns and are perfect for filling with goodies for your little ones or even as a unique gift for their teachers. When you visit Little Poppy’s page be sure to have a look at some of the custom orders that they have made.
**Cost: The Easter basket set is $28 including postage.
11. Carolina’s Creations 'Carolina's Creations'- because no Easter list would be complete without a cuddly Bunny! Located in Perth, Carolina’s Creations specialise in unique embroidered products. The bunnies come in a range of colours and you can choose to have whatever wording you would like on these fluffy friends, making them extra special.
Cost: The personalised bunnies are $55 including the embroidery, postage is $7.60 per item.
In 2019 Gymboree Play & Music Underwood will be FREE for all babies aged 6 months or under! This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your baby to socialise with other young babies and do tummy time together!
Pure Tennis Ferny Hills is a sporting centre with a difference. Not only do they offer lessons for school-aged children and adults, but they also have a fantastic program for children aged 3 and 4 years old.